Information on the processing of personal data for users who consult the website www.farbo.it pursuant to of article 13 of the European Union Regulation 2016/679, also known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why we provide this information
Based on the provisions of the aforementioned European Union Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the site internet www.farbo.it and, more generally, the personal data processing methods of FARBO S.r.l.
The information contained in this page does not concern other websites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on this online site but referring to subjects and resources outside the domain of the data controller company FARBO S.r.l.
General methods of processing personal data
FARBO S.r.l. it also informs that the processing of personal data will be based on principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purposes and conservation, adequacy, relevance, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity, security and confidentiality of personal data.The processing of personal data takes place digitally and through paper documentation.
Data controller and data protection officer.
The data controller is the company FARBO S.R.L, with headquarters in via Cimarosa n. 17, Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna), VAT number 02259330377, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
Contact details of the company responsible for the processing of personal data: tel: +39.051.6419533; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller company has not appointed a Data Protection Officer and has not appointed its own representative in the European Union.
Personal data processed
The personal data controller company FARBO S.r.l. processes the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, domicile, company of employment and role in the company.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing of personal data
1. With regard to this online site www.farbo.it, personal data is collected to allow the owner company to provide information on its products by responding to a specific request from the customer. In this case, the processing of data is lawful since it is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the customer.
2. With regard to the processing of personal data of employees and collaborators of client and supplier companies, personal data is collected for:
a) make possible the communications necessary for a correct and orderly fulfillment of the contract signed between FARBO S.r.l. and the company in which the natural person employee or collaborator is employed. In this case, the processing is lawful since it is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of FARBO S.r.l. and of the company where the employee or collaborator is employed to have rapid and efficient communications in order to better manage reciprocal contractual relationships;
b) comply with provisions of law or regulations (national or from the European Union) or execute an order from judicial authorities or supervisory bodies to which FARBO s.r.l. it is subject. In this case, the processing of data is lawful since it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the data controller company is subject;
c) carry out promotional activities for the products of FARBO S.r.l. In this case, the processing of personal data is lawful on the basis of the consent of the natural person receiving the promotional message.
As regards the data collected through the online site www.farbo.it, these will be communicated to the commercial consultant of the owner company. As regards the personal data of employees and collaborators of client and supplier companies of the owner company, these will be communicated to the internal departments of the owner company involved in relations with the aforementioned companies.
Transfer of data to a third country or international organization
The data controller company does not directly transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations. Despite this, the owner company uses an online data storage service and this could involve a transfer of your personal data outside the European Union. In this case, the transfer of personal data outside the European Union takes place on the basis of legal mechanisms such as the Standard contractual clauses and the adequacy decisions of the European Commission regarding certain countries, as the case may be. These data are available by contacting the data controller company, whose contact details are remembered: tel: +39.051.6419533; Email: email@example.com.
As regards the data collected through the online site, the data will be kept for 30 days following the collection itself. The data relating to employees and collaborators of client and supplier companies of the owner company will instead be kept for the duration of the contract and for the time of the commercial promotion in progress at the time of collection of the data. In any case, the period of time in which the owner is subject to regulatory conservation obligations, and the period relating to the legal protection of his interests based on art. 2946 code civ. (ten years) and 2947 cod. civ. (five years).
Rights of the interested party
The rights granted to you by Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) include the following:
– right to ask the data controller for access to your personal data; right to rectification of inaccurate data or integration of incomplete data; right to cancel personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– right to request and obtain from the data controller, in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means, your personal data in a structured and readable format from an automatic device, also at order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
– right to object to the treatment at any time of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you (Article 21 of the GDPR);
– right to withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the treatment is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example data revealing your state of health). The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness; to exercise your free right of revocation, please contact the data controller company: tel: +39.051.6419533; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Italy: Authority for the protection of personal data).
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
– With regard to the personal data communicated through the online site www.farbo.it, we inform you that the communication of such data does not constitute a legal or contractual obligation. Therefore, you are not obliged to provide us with the aforementioned personal data but failure to communicate them would make it impossible or very difficult to respond to your pre-contractual requests.
– With regard to the personal data of the collaborator or employee of a client or supplier company of the owner company, in relation to the purpose of making the necessary communications possible between the owner company of the processing and the aforementioned company, we inform you that the communication of such data is not a legal or contractual obligation, that the employee or collaborator of a client or supplier company of FARBO S.r.l. is not obligated to provide such data but that the failure to communicate these data could prevent a correct and orderly fulfillment of the contract existing between the owner company and the client or supplier company of the owner. span>
– With regard to personal data relating to the purpose relating to compliance with laws and regulations or for the execution of orders from judicial authorities or supervisory bodies, we inform you that the communication of such data does not in principle constitute a legal or contractual obligation but that failure to communicate these data would prevent the correct and orderly fulfillment of the contract between you and the owner company, as required by law.< /p>
– With regard to personal data relating to the purpose of carrying out promotional activities in favor of FARBO S.r.l., we inform you that the communication of your personal data for this purpose it is not a legal or contractual obligation and that you, therefore, do not have any obligation to provide your data for the promotional purposes of the owner company last indicated and that, therefore, the the owner company will fulfill its contractual obligations even in the event of your refusal to provide the aforementioned personal data for this purpose.
Automated decision making and profiling